Monday, June 13, 2011


Self Portrait #7
Whew, busy busy whirlwind weekend with loads of good things happening, but not so much time for shooting. I'm a bit of a gimp these days with two lovely scraped up legs that make me hobble around like a 90yr old, but I made it to first base, I did! (I'm maybe a little too competitive when it comes to sports) So this is a bit of an older self portrait that will have to be a stand in until the old ticker gets back to...ticking! ;)
Anyone who knows me knows I can kill the most hardy of plants. My sisters even went as far as to buy me cacti for a birthday prezzie because they knew how much I LOVE green things in the house, but it's the remembering to water them bites me in the butt. Let's just say the cactus was found dead as a doornail a few months later. There is just no Mandy-proof plants on the market these days! My trail of plant carnage has left me with minus karma points and I've spent a life time trying to make sweet to mother nature. But really, whose fault is it that I was born with a brown thumb anyways?! *cough cough nudge nudge*
Check out the Inge Binga self portrait greatness of the week!

4 comments:

DUSTIN ALTON STRUPP + BLOG said...

I like your blog. You are cool. That's all.

Mandolyn McConaha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandolyn McConaha said...

Aw sweet! You're buttering me up so I'll fit you in my back pack...hmm? It's working! ;)

Inge Kathleen said...

Epic. This is for sure a Mandy self portrait.. ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis