Sunday, June 15, 2008

Laconia Motorcylce Week

The only advice I was given before heading out to bike week at Weirs Beach was to watch out for the Hells Angels, who've been known to smash cameras that take unsolicited photographs. So, as the reporter and I made our way through the crowds snickering like teenagers at bizarre palm readings, fake squirrel skin hats, butt-less chaps, and skanky outfits I naively marched right up to the Hells Angel booth (completely missing the "81"s slashed everywhere, worried glances from the reporter, and the multiple knives strapped to the belts of burly mob looking individuals) and introduced myself. Really all I wanted was to photograph the peg legged guy whose entire head was laced in tattoos, but instead I got to see a whole lot more then I bargained for.





5 comments:

Sarah A. Miller said...

omg those are some wild tattoos!! can't say i've ever seen anything like that before

cohnhead said...

best tattoo ever, where can I get one

Mandolyn McConaha said...

I'm just trying to imagine a good Jewish boy with that tattoo!

Lance Booth said...

I love this stuff, that is all I'm sayin'.

katie said...

that seventh shot has the potential to go viral online. amazing job with these portraits girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis