Monday, June 9, 2008

King of the Stump

Grover, our three week old goat, is taking over the house and the hearts at Snow Pond Lake joining the already established menagerie of animals- Dudely the golden retriever, the evil goose clan that tries to attack all two legged foe, and the friendly chicken Lucy (she is in the third picture wondering if my camera is semi edible). If I leave the screen door open in the morning Lucy will march into the kitchen and chat with me while I make breakfast in hopes that I drop a tasty morsel. In case I forget her true intent, she reminds me with a sharp peck. I live in the loft of the barn in the last photograph (my mom alway said i would end up in a barn).




5 comments:

TriNa said...

cute goat!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

love the goat. love the photos!

Kevin Benedict said...

What an incredible environment. You should do a column on this ;)

The Wood Family said...

Bet your loving the sound of nature over the sounds of screaming neighbors. Beautiful and enjoy!

R

Nathan Morgan said...

So... I'm wondering if I'm the first to notice, but isn't that the same chair you used in the motorcycle portraits?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis