Thursday, January 31, 2008

Birds!


This is for all the nights in the lab last semester with Nathan Morgan and Inge Hooker when we would sing out BIRDS! randomly just to send each other into fits of sleep deprived giggles. ("Birds" is the title of Emmy Hookers new song that we listened to non-stop and got hopelessly stuck in our heads finals week). I have to give partial credit to Brett Marshall who got me looking to the skies because of his awesome birdy picture and now I cant quit seeing the pesky boogers everywhere!

3 comments:

Briana Scroggins said...

This is fun.... I can totally see it as a 4ft. canvas painting that you would find at Urban Outfitters for $79!

Anonymous said...

was this the beginning of all these epic photos of birds I've seen from you.

Erin said...

I made this my desktop background. It's very lovely.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis